Version 1.4. More convenient. More reliable. More informative.
05 February 2018
We are glad that we were able to fulfill many of your wishes in this update:
- We've added the possibility to set a lure in a Pillar of the Field of Abundance.
- Purchased Duels no longer have a time limit.
- In the Arena window, we’ve added the display of charges and the timer of an artifact of remote placing.
- We've added a warning when using an artifact remote placing.
- The timer of an artifact of remote placing is now updated in server time.
- We’ve added a creature/chest appearance vibration with open windows in the game.
- We’ve added a possibility to resurrect a creature on its screen.
- We've accelerated resurrection and healing of creatures.
- Now, you can dig from the treasure map window, and also complete an unsuccessful hunt (if an artifact of additional hunting is put on).
- We've added counters of creatures and eggs, as well as the timer for "Long Hands" in the character window.
- We've added a counter of all captured Arenas.
- We've fixed errors of displaying Arenas in the "Captured" window.
- The ability to wear artifacts of different levels with the same effect is blocked.
- We've blocked the chance to accidentally take a step back when you dodge in battle.
- We've fixed rare errors in processing the results of a Duel.
- We've fixed errors in the enemy's dodge in a Duel.
- We've fixed a bug of healing a creature when it's being powered up or evolved.
- We've improved error handling of Google/FB authentication when the application starts.
- We've improved some elements of the interface and animation.
- We've improved descriptions of artifacts, temporary effects and other text messages.
But that's not all. You will have a pleasant surprise in the nearest future. Follow our news!
17 May 2018
Perhaps you thought that you have already made perfect warriors from your best creatures? But our scientists have discovered some other possibilities! New studies showed that the creatures'
26 April 2018
Our company is getting ready to hold ICOs for two new projects: Clash & GO and Selfie GO. We are looking forward to your support in this endeavour, and we invite everyone to join our Facebook and