Version 1.4. More convenient. More reliable. More informative.
05 February 2018
We are glad that we were able to fulfill many of your wishes in this update:
- We've added the possibility to set a lure in a Pillar of the Field of Abundance.
- Purchased Duels no longer have a time limit.
- In the Arena window, we’ve added the display of charges and the timer of an artifact of remote placing.
- We've added a warning when using an artifact remote placing.
- The timer of an artifact of remote placing is now updated in server time.
- We’ve added a creature/chest appearance vibration with open windows in the game.
- We’ve added a possibility to resurrect a creature on its screen.
- We've accelerated resurrection and healing of creatures.
- Now, you can dig from the treasure map window, and also complete an unsuccessful hunt (if an artifact of additional hunting is put on).
- We've added counters of creatures and eggs, as well as the timer for "Long Hands" in the character window.
- We've added a counter of all captured Arenas.
- We've fixed errors of displaying Arenas in the "Captured" window.
- The ability to wear artifacts of different levels with the same effect is blocked.
- We've blocked the chance to accidentally take a step back when you dodge in battle.
- We've fixed rare errors in processing the results of a Duel.
- We've fixed errors in the enemy's dodge in a Duel.
- We've fixed a bug of healing a creature when it's being powered up or evolved.
- We've improved error handling of Google/FB authentication when the application starts.
- We've improved some elements of the interface and animation.
- We've improved descriptions of artifacts, temporary effects and other text messages.
But that's not all. You will have a pleasant surprise in the nearest future. Follow our news!
22 February 2018
Today, we decided to ask our players what they think about Draconius GO and its special features. We have combined the most interesting and useful players’ thoughts in a short podcast.
15 February 2018
Unfortunately, our desire to give each player a special opportunity to get the Dragon led to a massive violation of the rules and the spirit of the game. Kingpeat is disappointed.